Tom Hopkins believes that to become a top real estate salesperson, you must work harder on yourself than you do on your job. Especially in todays tough housing market, wherein there are over 900,000 real estate agents according to the National Association of Realtors, you need all the advantages you can get!
Other agents are burning the midnight oil and trying all manner of ideas to procure new business. To keep your commissions flowing, you've got to try something different you need that "X-factor". Developing razor-sharp selling skills from the master of real estate selling, Tom Hopkins, is the answer.
Yes, working harder in this economy is imperative, but so is working smarter, and thats exactly what Tom's six CD training program aptly titled, Mastering the Art of Selling Real Estate will do for you. This is his flagship system tailor-made for Realtors® such as you to win more business and income.
Put this exciting CD training program in your hands and watch as opportunity unfolds for you. Buyers will respond more favorably, and youll undoubtedly find it easier to sell more properties. Toms system has withstood good markets as well as bad and is exactly what you need in todays frustrating real estate environment to outshine other agents who are working your territory!
Low international shipping rates available
Tom's books are classic as are his CD's. Seems no matter when I put any one of his CDs in on the way to an appointment I always get another timely reminder."
Sandie Mulrooney (Facebook)
Inside your copy of Mastering the Art of Selling Real Estate,
- 5 question techniques that work like magic to get buyers to open up to you
- 14 words you should never say in your interactions with people
- Tested and proven phone scripts for incoming calls regarding properties in your inventory
- How to handle callers who want information regarding your properties but dont want to meet with you
- The professional way to handle, Why is the owner selling?
- What to say in case the prospect utters, Will the owner take less?
- Handling people who want to bring friends or family who are in the real estate business to peruse one of your properties
- Word-for-word what to say to people who step into your office
- How to use Toms Buyers Analysis for Better Service Form to make selling extra efficient
- 4 steps to qualifying potential real estate buyers
- How to select the right properties for your buyers based on their buying motivators
- Phraseology for introducing prospective buyers to your inventory
- The right words and etiquette you must use when driving with prospective buyers
- 5 types of questions you should consider asking while driving in the car with potential buyers
- What to do if buyers hesitate to view a home you just drove them to
- How to give an academy award winning presentation of the property
- 10 things you must do once you take buyers to a third home
- When, where, and how to obtain an offer for a property youre showing
- How to smooth over money objections as they arise
- Tips on reading buying signals
- Special words that energize your sales presentation and inspire your buyers to feel enthusiastic about the home you just showed them
- Steps to filling out a purchase agreement
- The closing sequence plus word-for-word response to objections, concerns, and issues buyers bring up
- 10 power closing techniques that have been proven through three decades to work like gang-busters!
- The actual words you can use in writing a compelling proposal and how to handle counter-proposals
- Plus so much more!
Gain exclusive access to 30 years worth of real estate selling experience; and start stacking money in the bank! Toms system shows you exactly how, in entertaining and step-by-step fashion. Mastering the Art of Selling Real Estate is $125.00 $37.50 and is backed by our iron-clad 60-day money-back guarantee. Once you try it, you'll wonder how you ever got by without it - guaranteed!
All orders are processed on a 128 bit encrypted PayPal server.
Play an excerpt from this Tom Hopkins Title
Low international shipping rates available
Tom Hopkins is world-renowned as America's #1 sales trainer. For over 30 years, he has helped millions of sales professionals around the world serve more people through proven-effective selling skills. His books have sold in the millions, and hundreds of thousands of people benefit from his recorded audio and video programs every day. For more information, contact Tom Hopkins International
Tom Hopkins International
465 E. Chilton Dr. Chandler, Arizona 85225 U.S.A.
If you have a question click
or call us at 1-800-528-0446
Monday through Thursday from 8AM to 5PM
Mountain Standard Time
Follow Tom Hopkins on